Today’s moms are a pretty impressive group.
They work in the home, start careers, study for degrees, and love their kids.
As the next generation continues to enter motherhood this Mother’s Day—in fact, Millennial moms accounted for 82% of births in 2016.
With all of that being said, in honor of Mother’s Day, the team at Frontier Bundles wanted to celebrate with a modern twist by looking at the most popular mom-related searches in each state.
From the hyper-relatable “Working Mother” to the hyper-quippy “Yo Mama Jokes,” they found out what’s been on your neighbors’ minds, and Arkansas residents’ top searched mom-term is “Single Mom”!
Some data highlights for #1 mom-related Google searches include:
- Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Washington, and West Virginia residents searched most for “Mother of Dragons,” a term coined by the HBO series, Game of Thrones
- Minnesota was the only state with “Mom Blog” as its top search term — despite the existence of over 4 million mommy blogs.
- Connecticut, Maryland, and New York searched “Working Mother” the most. In 2017, the Labor Force Participation Rate for U.S. women with children under age 18 was 71.1 percent.
- Arkansas is the only state with “Single Mom” as its top search query. The Land of Opportunity has the eleventh highest percentage of households led by single mothers.
- “Breastfeeding” was the top-searched mom-related term in the U.S. (eight states), followed by “Mom Tattoo” (six states) and “Mommy Makeover” (five states).
For the full list of each state’s most searched mom-related terms in 2019, click here.
Frontier Bundles is an online authorized reseller of Frontier Communications.
To visit Frontier Bundles website, click here.