Fairview Elementary evacuated due to smoke in building, no one injured

FOX24

ROGERS, Ark. (KFTA) – Students were evacuated from Fairview Elementary due to smoke in the building. 

The call came in around 11:00 am. Ashley Siwiec with Rogers Public Schools said there was smoke in the nurse’s office.

Students have returned to class.

Rogers Fire Department is on the scene. The fire department determined the source of the smoke to be a small, electrical problem.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

FOX24 Video

TOP STORIES

More News

DON'T MISS

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Follow KNWA & FOX24 on Facebook

get the app

News App

Weather App

Follow @KNWAFOX24 on Twitter