Razorback athletes hosting a relief effort to help those impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
Operation Houston will take place this afternoon from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at First Thursday on the Fayetteville square.
Razorbacks and local businesses are partnering together to collect necessities including:
· Non-Perishable Food: PULL TOP canned vegetables, fruits etc.; ready to eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerky, ready to eat snacks; bottled water; ready- to-eat meals or MREs etc.
· Personal Care Products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion etc.
· Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves etc.
· Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels etc.
· Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion, formula, etc.
· First-Aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs etc.
· Blankets, towels, pillows, underwear, new or gently used clothing, etc.
· Dog Food
Cash donations will not be accepted.