NORTHWEST ARKANSAS (KNWA) -- Time is running out if you aren't registered to vote.
The deadline to register for the 2018 primary elections is Monday, April 23.
You must fill out a paper voter registration application that you can pick up at several locations, including your local DMV, public library, or your local county clerk.
To register to vote in the state of Arkansas, you must:
-be a U.S. Citizen
-be an Arkansas resident.
-be 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election
-not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned
-not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction
For more information, click here.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Target's ramped up investments online and in…
The Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce will host its annual meeting today.
Area organizations are looking to bring cheer to…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- California gunman's life was both unremarkable and troubled
- The Latest: Sheriff: Wildfire death toll rises to 79
- Rain could hamper search for victims of California wildfire
- Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters