GRAVETTE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 census delayed operations to ensure and complete an accurate count of all communities.
Now in Gravette, there is a new way of submitting your 2020 census – a census kiosk.
Mallory Weaver, communications director for the City of Gravette, said they could not have done it with the grant received from the National League of Cities.
“The lobby here at R&R is open, so you dont have to interact with any of the employees. You can just come in, complete the census and get counted,” Weaver said.
The census kiosk is located at R&R solutions. Anybody who has not submitted their census is welcome to stop by.
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: 2,348 new cases, 11 additional deaths
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Local West Virginia man cheats death
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes