LINCOLN, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — A popular fall festival is canceled because of coronavirus concerns.
The 45th annual Arkansas Apple Festival in Lincoln will not be happening this year.
Organizers say because of the pandemic, it is in their best interest to cancel in order to protect the safety of the volunteers, vendors and citizens.
The apple festival is set to return in 2021.
- Ever seen this art installation in Bentonville? Here’s what it is and what it means
- Artists highlights women’s strength through paintings
- Saturday, March 5 Evening Forecast
- Healthcare workers ready for Arkansas to open up next vaccination phase
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended