FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Washington Regional calls our recent spike in COVID-19 cases in Northwest Arkansas a serious public health emergency.
The medical system’s COO said the hospital has seen a 170% increase in the number of COVID-19 tests performed at its screening clinics.
A 156% increase in calls to the Washington Regional COVID-19 hotline and a 350% increase in the number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
- Ever seen this art installation in Bentonville? Here’s what it is and what it means
- Artists highlights women’s strength through paintings
- Saturday, March 5 Evening Forecast
- Healthcare workers ready for Arkansas to open up next vaccination phase
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended