EUREKA SPRINGS, Ark. (KNWA) - America's Most Haunted Hotel, The Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs recovered over 100-year-old artifacts from its days as a cancer hospital.
According to the hotel's press release, it's believed the owners of the hotel in the 1960s got rid of the medical specimens and cures from the basement that acted as the hospital's morgue.
The artifacts were thrown into an unknown location until February when a landscaping artist discovered the bottles buried just a few steps from the hotel.
The Arkansas Archeologist Survey Team arrived at the site on April 9.
The team has begun the investigation, extraction and examination process.
General Manager Jack Mayor said this is an ever-evolving and memorable discovery for The Crescent Hotel.
The season finales of Chicago Fire and Chicago PD will re-air…
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) - An outbreak of nasty storms spawned…
TOKYO (AP) - Asian shares were mostly lower on Friday as worries that…
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Census: Cities and towns in Arkansas see growth and declines
- UPDATE: Barges that broke loose on Arkansas River have been found
- Barges break free in swollen river and threaten dam
- Former Arkansas lawmaker gets jail sentence in theft case
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- APNewsBreak: Police won't fight California use-of-force bill
- Bank CEO pleads not guilty in bid to get Trump post
- Serial killer who took 10 women's lives executed in Florida
- Family of incapacitated woman who was raped blames Arizona