FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Arkansas Children’s is eliminating 42 positions due to COVID-19.
The health group said it has to make several cost-saving measures due to decreased patient volumes.
The cuts also include a 20% reduction in executive pay, a 10% reduction in director pay, and a 50% reduction in minor equipment expenditures.
- US carries out airstrike against Iranian-backed militia target in Syria
- Bella Vista Fire Department helps spread the word about COVID-19 vaccines
- No. 2 Arkansas Rallies to Defeat SEMO 6-5 in 10 Innings, Remains Undefeated
- Governor Hutchinson to make announcement on public health emergency
- Congressional Democrats renew push for LGBTQ civil rights protections