TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Ahead of President Donald Trump’s arrival in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game, a likeness of him that has been used to protest his administration has already come to town.
“Baby Trump,” a 20-foot inflatable caricature of Trump that depicts him as a baby, made its arrival in town Saturday morning. As of noon Saturday, “Baby Trump” is stationed at Monnish Park at the corner of 15th Street and Hackberry Lane.
The inflatable is set up about 4 miles away from where Trump will be landing at Tuscaloosa National Airport and one mile from Bryant-Denny Stadium.
The inflatable has been used by protesters and has been seen around the world the last couple of years where Trump has been, including London, Los Angeles and Buenos Aires.
The Alabama-LSU game kicks off at 2:30 p.m.
- Video: Florida police laugh about shooting rubber bullets
- Vanilla Ice to hold July 4th concert in Texas despite rising coronavirus cases
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Trump says he looks like Lone Ranger in a mask and likes it
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen