ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA) -- Bass Pro Shops in Rogers is rebranding its store for all outdoor enthusiasts.
A new merger joins the fishing powerhouse with both Cabela's and Tracker to satisfy the hunting and boating needs of Northwest Arkansans.
The franchise has doubled the size of its boating center, increased the fishing department by 80 percent and added new features to its men's and women's apparel section.
"Every step of the way, the vision is how do we get the best of all these worlds together in one store so we can better serve our customers," said Reed Tucker, general manager of the Rogers Cabela's/Bass Pro Shops location.
The Rogers location is the first from the entire Bass Pro Shops company to make these major changes.
PARIS (AP) - A protest movement that has brought the French into the…
MEXICO CITY (AP) - Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador…
NEW YORK (AP) - Dallas Cowboys star running Ezekiel Elliott has been…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Baylor ties pervade rape case that sparked uproar
- Indiana governor says passing hate crime law 'long overdue'
- Report rips expensive decisions in California wildfire fight
- Wisconsin, Michigan Republicans enact lame-duck limits
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- AP source: McCann agrees to 1-year contract with White Sox
- Arkansas won't Complete Football Recruiting Class During Early Signing Period
- Arkansas looking at 2019 forward Dischon Thomas of Phoenix
- Hog coaches expected to be on hand for battle between '20 Arkansas offers Moore and Williams