The Catholic Diocese of Little Rock releases new information regarding child sexual abuse by clergy Friday, February 8.
Bishop Anthony B. Taylor gave a statement to the Catholics in the Diocese of Little Rock following a review by an outside firm that the Diocese hired — Kinsale Management Consulting.
The new information on the list is that Father Walter Rajmund had two victims … and credible allegations of child abuse.
The report reads in part:
Additional Diocese of Little Rock Priests against whom unsubstantiated though credible allegations of abuse of a minor have been received, includes Walter Rajmund, who died in 1990.
Year of Ordination: 1956
Status: Deceased (1990)
Victim Information: 2 known victims
- Immaculate Conception, Fort Smith (1956-1957)
- Our Lady of Good Counsel, Little Rock (1957-1960)
- Immaculate Conception, Fort Smith (1960-1962)
- Sts. Cyril and Methodius, Slovak (1962-1963)
- Immaculate Conception, Fort Smith (1963-1964)
- St. Mary, Hot Springs (1964-1965)
- St. Matthew, Osceola (1965-1967)
- St. John, Hot Springs (1967-1971)
- St. Joseph, Fayetteville (1971-1973)
- Our Lady of Good Hope, Hope; Immaculate Heart of Mary, Magnolia (1973-1982)
- St. Michael, West Memphis; Sacred Heart, Crawfordsville (1982-1984)
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Hot Springs (1984-1990)