FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The CDC has arrived to help control COVID-19 in Northwest Arkansas.
The team wants to address the recent spike in cases in our area specifically in the Latino and Marshallese communities.
It will help determine why there is an increase in cases in those communities and the best ways to address it.
“they will be looking at cases in the area. They will be attempting to identify links and they will be assisting us in reaching out to the hispanic/latino community,” said Dr. Jose Romero, infectious diseases, Arkansas Children’s.
We asked the CDC for an interview but it declined.
- Sam Pittman Named AFCA Region 2 Coach of the Year
- Josh Duggar trial day 4: Duggar confessed to molesting children, says close family friend under oath
- HBO Max releases first-look teaser of ‘Harry Potter’ anniversary special
- ‘It’s a jungle out there’: Florida police pull 5-foot snake from man’s new couch
- Stay Safe this Holiday Season with Technology – Wi-Fi Tips