BENTON COUNTY, Ark. (KNWA) - A Centerton woman was arrested after officers found syringes, drugs and scales throughout her home with her 4-year-old child living inside.
Holly Durbin, 33, faces charges of criminal mischief in the second degree, refusal to submit to arrest, disorderly conduct, endangering the welfare of a minor and several other drug charges.
Benton County Detention Center records show that Durbin was arrested on September 13 on several drug-related complaints. She was later arrested on September 17 on suspicion of criminal mischief, refusal to submit to arrest and disorderly conduct.
Police said they found 66 items of drug paraphernalia such as pipes, scales and packaging materials. They said they also found 33 syringes in the master bedroom and bathroom.
An officer said they also found a knife coated with heroin residue inside the 4-year-old's bedroom.
The knife was on edge of the child's mattress and easily within their reach, according to the affidavit.
Durbin is currently being held at the Benton County Jail on a $10,000.
Her court date was set for October 9.
LONDON (AP) - American pair Mike Bryan and Jack Sock saved a match…
CLEVELAND (AP) - Browns general manager John Dorsey says the team has…
BAMAKO, Mali (AP) - Singer and albino activist Salif Keita has…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Image copyright 2018 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Fitzgerald leads No. 25 Mississippi State past Arkansas 52-6
- Morris, Players Disappointed in Effort Against MSU
- Fitzgerald leads No. 25 Mississippi St past Arkansas 52-6
- 5 Thoughts on Arkansas' 52-6 loss to Mississippi State