FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Summer ACT tests are approaching but changes will be made amid the coronavirus pandemic.
In Springdale, some schools are not offering the test. Students need to be sure which test centers are available.
Mike Fotenopulos is the academic coach for Springdale Public Schools.
He said communication is the biggest problem for testing during the pandemic.
“If I’m a student going to my testing center, I want to look at my ticket maybe the night before the test and check that out. Just make sure, once again, that I’m headed to the right direction. Make sure that the testing centers are going to be open,” he said.
- Suspect arrested after Madison County triple murder, child abduction
- Walmart Foundation gift provides for food recovery and pantry expansions
- ’15 and Mahomies Foundation’ to donate 30,000 meals to East Texas Food Bank
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- Former aide says Cuomo kissed her, suggested strip poker