ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA) -- Rogers city employees got a sneak peak Wednesday of a new and improved museum in the downtown area.
Construction has been underway since spring of 2016 and is just now wrapping up at the Rogers Historical Museum.
Those behind the upgrades say they're excited about what people in the area can enjoy once the doors are open to the public.
"They can expect to have a really great experience when they come here, first of there are a lot of activities for the kids, we really want to make them life long museum goers," said John Burroughs, museum director.
The grand opening for the museum will take place on Thursday, Dec. 13.
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Longtime closer Lee Smith and smooth-swinging Harold…
NEW YORK (AP) - Tesla CEO Elon Musk is dismissing the ability of the…
LOUISBURG, N.C. (AP) - Rosanell Eaton, an African-American voting…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
- Kansas faces new fight over taxes after years of turmoil
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas