BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — In Fayetteville, local artists are using their work to inspire others in a time of crisis at UAMS Northwest.
It’s part of Crystal Bridges’ and The Momentary’s “social connecting” campaign.
It is to inspire those especially vulnerable to the negative effects of isolation, including patients in hospitals, and senior living facilities.
Nine local artists are drawing and painting using the word “together” to bring comfort, joy, and hope to those who are isolated.
- USDA: “Farmers to Families Food Box” program continues through August
- ASP investigating a homicide in Bradley County
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Some Walmart stores adding “health ambassadors” due to pandemic
- Governor Hutchinson continues to urge mask use