FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Curbside recycling will pick back up in Fayetteville later this month.
Starting June 22, the city will resume curbside services.
The program was suspended in March due to COVID-19.
City leaders said workers will follow safety precautions from OSHA and the Solid Waste Association of North America.
Drop off is open through June 29.
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger’s syndrome beaten to death in Tennessee
- Fayetteville Fire Department honors Officer Carr during Hero Half Marathon
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential campaigns’ final week
- Atlanta rapper Silento charged with driving 143 mph on I-85
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as a new week begins