FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Curbside recycling will pick back up in Fayetteville later this month.
Starting June 22, the city will resume curbside services.
The program was suspended in March due to COVID-19.
City leaders said workers will follow safety precautions from OSHA and the Solid Waste Association of North America.
Drop off is open through June 29.
- No. 20 Arkansas slaps back at No. 6 Alabama, 81-66, at Bud Walton Arena to close gap in SEC race
- LOOKING FURTHER: The accuracy of UAMS COVID-19 models
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- President Biden approves Gov. Stitt’s request for additional winter storm aid for Oklahomans
- Fayetteville Board of Health plan COVID-19 vaccination event at J.B. Hunt