ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA) - Grammy-award winning band Earth, Wind & Fire is coming to the Walmart AMP on May 17.
Tickets will go on sale to the public this Friday, February 15 at 10 a.m. You can purchase tickets by calling 479-443-5600 or by visiting the link here.
Earth, Wind & Fire has 23 albums, eight of which have gone double platinum and hit the top 10. They received a Lifetime Achievement Grammy in 2012 and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Gates will open at 6 p.m. on May 17, with the concert beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday night, March 14, 22-year-old Dekota Harvey shot two people…
One school took action Monday after heavy winds caused a light pole…
The Fayetteville Public Library received a major gift Monday.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- US experts weigh breast implant safety amid new concerns
- Dems demand full Mueller report; Trump says OK with him
- New Mexico Democrat Tom Udall won't seek Senate re-election
- New push for justice after 4 Dutch journalists slain in 1982
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Arkansas Gymnastics Placed In Baton Rouge Regional
- Nesbit Takes Home First SEC Freshman Of The Week
- Arkansas Returns to Practice Fields This Week
- Balanced Offense Gives Razorbacks Series Over Crimson Tide