JONESBORO, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — When it comes to casting your vote this November, Gov. Hutchinson said he hopes to make a decision about that election in August.
If there are going to be significant changes to the elections due to COVID-19, he said it would have to be by then.
In the past, he has expressed support for no-excuse absentee voting if there is a public health risk.
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- Fort Smith ministries collect Christmas donations for kids
- Local businesses look forward to Small Business Saturday
- TESTING CONCERNS: ADH warns to not rely on negative COVID-19 tests
- LINCOLN CITY COUNCIL: A newcomer’s plan to better the town