JONESBORO, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — When it comes to casting your vote this November, Gov. Hutchinson said he hopes to make a decision about that election in August.
If there are going to be significant changes to the elections due to COVID-19, he said it would have to be by then.
In the past, he has expressed support for no-excuse absentee voting if there is a public health risk.
- Trump executive order touts Hispanic prosperity
- UA leaders discuss Fulbright’s controversial past
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Over 8,000 U.S. hotels may be forced to close in September without help
- House panel pushes for equal access to PPP funds for minority-owned small businesses