FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — As the nation mourns the death of George Floyd, Fayetteville Police Chief Mike Reynolds writes a letter assuring the safety of our local community.
The slogan ‘protect and serve’ is not just words on our marked patrol vehicles. We hold these words close to our hearts, and we sincerely strive to represent our community in a professional manner every day. Know that we grieve together, and we will get through this together.Chief Reynolds
- WeWork labs expand to Northwest Arkansas
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- Give Kids a Miracle: Emma’s unexplainable sickness
- A CLOSER LOOK: controlling COVID-19 in jail settings
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief