ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA) - UPDATE:
A firefighter for Rogers Fire told KNWA that a fan belt from an air conditioning unit began smoking at the Joseph A. Bank at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade.
There were no actual flames at the business, despite what Fire Chief Tom Jenkins initially reported.
We will continue to update this article if more information becomes available.
A small electrical fire sparked at the Joseph A. Bank at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade on Thursday night.
Rogers Fire Chief Tom Jenkins says crews were dispatched around 8:30 p.m. to take care of the blaze.
KNWA currently has a crew on scene.
We will update this article as more information becomes available.
TOKYO (AP) - Japanese prosecutors were considering Tuesday whether to…
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Target's ramped up investments online and in…
AAA predicts more than 54 million Americans will travel 50 or more…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- California gunman's life was both unremarkable and troubled
- The Latest: Sheriff: Wildfire death toll rises to 79
- Rain could hamper search for victims of California wildfire
- Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters