Firework causes small grass fire in Springdale

News

SPRINGDALE, Ark. (KNWA) — A firework caused a small grass fire in Springdale on Sunday.

Springdale Police say the fire happened in a field near a fireworks stand off of South Thompson Street in the city.

Witnesses at the stand say they saw someone light a bottle rocket and run off.

Firefighters were able to quickly douse the flames.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video

Local News Video

Trending Stories

Mega Millions & Powerball Numbers