ROGERS, Ark. (KFTA) - Arkansas Head Football Coach Chad Morris will join hundreds of area coaches and teachers on Thursday to talk about sports safety.
Coach Morris will deliver the keynote speech during the Mercy Sports Medicine Coaching Summit.
Other coaches will also speak on topics related to sports medicine and safety the event will begin at 8 a.m.
The luncheon will start at 11:30 a.m.
It's happening at the John Q. Hammons Convention Center located at 3303 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy in Rogers.
A new gas station has been approved for construction on the way to…
You may want to give yourself a little extra time for your drive this…
AAA predicts more than 54 million Americans will travel 50 or more…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Sheriff: Wildfire death toll rises to 79
- Rain could hamper search for victims of California wildfire
- Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters
- Rams honor firefighters, police for recent heroic actions