FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KFTA) -- Former state senator, Jon Woods, will face a jury of his peers Monday.
According to records, a federal judge scheduled the hearing for 9 a.m at the U.S. District Court in Fayetteville.
The defense team asked for a continuance on the trial but a judge denied that request.
Woods, along with Ecclesia College President, Oren Paris III, and consultant, Randall Shelton Jr. are accused of funneling state money into an account at the college.
Paris pleaded guilty to wire fraud last week.
You've heard the stories about Washington County jail…
Operation Christmas Child has helped over 140 million children in…
The Together Live Tour, sponsored by Walmart and P&G, will be in…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
- Home Sweet Warhead: Man Re-Purposing Missile Silo into Home
- Reducing the Mortality Rate in Arkansas
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Heroic California cop who died in bar shooting is mourned
- Experts look ways to curb deaths as fires get more severe
- Northern California fire death toll at 56; 130 missing
- Mexican citizen executed in Texas for killings of wife, kids