FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KFTA) – Medical marijuana is one step closer to getting into the hands of patients here in The Natural State.
David Couch from the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association said by early next week, the locations of the cultivation facilities will be announced.
Couch also said they will have the latest in security features, including cameras and double fencing.
Once these facilities open, it will take three to four months to grow the product.
To see more from our interview with Couch, to watch the full video, click here.
You've heard the stories about Washington County jail…
Operation Christmas Child has helped over 140 million children in…
The Together Live Tour, sponsored by Walmart and P&G, will be in…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
- Home Sweet Warhead: Man Re-Purposing Missile Silo into Home
- Reducing the Mortality Rate in Arkansas
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Heroic California cop who died in bar shooting is mourned
- Experts look ways to curb deaths as fires get more severe
- Northern California fire death toll at 56; 130 missing
- Mexican citizen executed in Texas for killings of wife, kids