NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, (KFTA) - He's a pup with a sweet personality who's on the mend, while waiting for his forever family. Meet Cade!
Right now he is at Dogwatch Doggy Daycare.
Cade is part of the Weimaraner Rescue.
He is a Weimaraner mix that employees rescued from a very small shelter in North Louisiana.
Cade has been surrendered by his owner.
He is one year old.
This cute pup is heartworm positive, so he is undergoing heartworm treatment right now.
The daycare representatives said he's young, really sweet, good with other dogs, good with cats, he loves people and he loves giving kisses,
Dogwatch Doggy Daycare employees said they think he's part Weimaraner, part Texas Blue Lacy, which is very common down in North Louisiana.
Cade is looking for a home.
He'll finish his heartworm treatment in about two weeks, so he can be fostered right now and then he'll be ready for adoption after he finishes his treatment.
In Fort Smith, you can start getting into the Christmas spirit…
A church is known as a place where people of all ages go to feel safe…
People joined together to speak on diversity moving into our…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Another House win caps Democratic rout in California
- Bloomberg donates 'unprecedented' $1.8B to Johns Hopkins
- Man who fled Texas during 2008 murder trial caught in Mexico
- Migrants get cool reception in Mexican border town