SPRINGDALE, Ark.-- Springdale Police are asking the public for more information regarding shots fired in a neighborhood over the weekend.
Lt. Jeff Taylor says officers responded to the 2400 block of Trudi around 11:25 p.m. on Sunday, June 24 for a gunshot call. Several people in the area told police that a dark green pickup truck drove down Trudi and stopped in front of a house. They say an unidentified person got out of the front passenger seat and fired multiple shots toward another house on that block. Witnesses say the person got back in the truck and drove away.
Taylor says no one was injured in the incident. Police have no suspects at this time and are asking for anyone with information to please call the police station at 479-751-4542.
Local veteran organizations came together for the 7th Annual Night of…
The Arkansas Health Insurance Marketplace will be hosting events…
It's the 50th anniversary of the theatrical release of The…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Baylor ties pervade rape case that sparked uproar
- Indiana governor says passing hate crime law 'long overdue'
- Report rips expensive decisions in California wildfire fight
- Wisconsin, Michigan Republicans enact lame-duck limits
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- AP source: McCann agrees to 1-year contract with White Sox
- Arkansas won't Complete Football Recruiting Class During Early Signing Period
- Arkansas looking at 2019 forward Dischon Thomas of Phoenix
- Hog coaches expected to be on hand for battle between '20 Arkansas offers Moore and Williams