FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KFTA) -- Police arrested two people from Centerton for printing $28,000 worth of counterfeit money, officials say.
Captain Kristopher Arthur with the Centerton Police Department says Josiah Cochran and Denice Cummins were booked into the Benton County Sheriffs' Office after police discovered they were using a store-bought printer to produce fake bills.
Cochran is being held on a $34,346 bond, and Cummins is being held on a $65,000 bond.
A toy drive took place in Rogers Saturday afternoon to kick off the…
A Springdale man now sits in jail after facing child pornography charges.
An aspiring surgeon was Christmas shopping at little rock's park…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Winter storm causes icy roads across swath of South
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas