CAROLL COUNTY, Ark. (KFTA) - A car accident happened on Friday, February 22, just before 5 p.m. on County Road 219 in Berryville, according to an Arkansas State Police (ASP) crash report.
Two men died in the crash and four men were injured, the report states.
All six men involved were minors, according to ASP.
The vehicle was driving at a high rate speed, lost control, and hit several trees before coming to a final stop, according to the report.
Eureka Springs Schools posted the following statement on Facebook:
"We extend our thoughts and prayers to the families and friends of the students involved in Friday's accident. Many counselors and therapists will be on hand at the high school on Monday to assist students in their time of need."
In the River Valley, Wednesday night (May 22) flooding made the…
A Fayetteville man uses the game of football to teach the importance…
Deputies are searching for four boys who escaped from the Mansfield…
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Census: Cities and towns in Arkansas see growth and declines
- UPDATE: Barges that broke loose on Arkansas River have been found
- Barges break free in swollen river and threaten dam
- Former Arkansas lawmaker gets jail sentence in theft case
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- APNewsBreak: Police won't fight California use-of-force bill
- Bank CEO pleads not guilty in bid to get Trump post
- Serial killer who took 10 women's lives executed in Florida
- Family of incapacitated woman who was raped blames Arizona