UPDATE: NEAR BRANSON, Mo. -- The Stone County Sheriff's Office confirmed 11 fatalities occurred when a duck boat capsized on Table Rock Lake near Branson Thursday.
The Stone County Sheriff's Office also confirmed via social media that 14 people survived and six people are still missing.
BRANSON, Mo. (KOLR) -- UPDATE: Multiple people were killed when a duck boat capsized near Branson; children were on the boat.
Crews from multiple agencies are on scene on Table Rock Lake, Stone County, Branson, Missouri.
Several patients have been transported to an area hospital. Divers are on scene.
The Southern Stone County Fire Protection District reported a boat dock emergency near Branson Belle Dock.
Multiple agencies are responding. More than 20 people are involved in the incident.
In a FOX24 investigative report, people in Gravette are…
A woman arrested for throwing a child against the ground at a school…
Companies and families from all over have donated time, effort and…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Arkansas Hog Farm Denied Final Permit, Owner will Appeal
- Huckabee: Past, Present, Future
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 4 in New Jersey mansion fire killed by 'homicidal violence'
- AP Explains: The hunt for missing, dead in California fire
- It's a Twitter war: Doctors clash with NRA over gun deaths
- Oldest US military survivor of Pearl Harbor dies at age 106