FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Each night we want to honor a local Frontline Fighter doing their part in protecting our community.
Dawn Mann is a home healthcare nurse and was nominated by her patient, Sharon.
She said Dawn is a great caregiver and is always there for her and her family when needed.
Dawn, you are very much appreciated.
Thank you for going the extra mile.
- State House Race District 91
- Siloam Springs firefighters rescue family, dog from flooding
- Springdale activist sues council member Rick Evans for defamation
- Fire Department responds to fire at Rogers duplex
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida