ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — We want to honor those putting their lives at risk to help our community.
After being a nurse for just under a year, Eric Arroyo has already been named “Nurse of the Year” on the cardiac floor at Mercy Hospital in Rogers.
The person who nominated Eric said everyone at Mercy knows and loves Eric for the hard work he puts into keeping patients healthy and safe.
Eric, your team at Mercy said they are very proud of you and look forward to seeing what you do next.
- COVID-19 spread continues in prisons; 13 inmate deaths
- Silver Dollar City employees test positive for COVID-19 after reopening
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: State reports record-high 878 new cases
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: State to allow absentee ballots due to COVID-19 concerns this November
- Crawford County Sheriff’s Office searching for lost hiker