LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — KNWA/FOX24 is honoring those working to keep our community safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
Today, we thank the Community Clinic Rogers COVID-19 testing team.
Fellow Nurse Practitioner Erin Kwyzla nominated her crew saying they always put patients first above all else and she knows that she can always count on them.
Erin, Charrae, Yesenia, Connie, Sal, Ulises, Shannon, and Joselyn, thank you for putting your health on the line to care for the lives of others.
- Haff Throws No-Hitter, No. 24 Hogs Trounce Texas Tech And SEMO
- Arkansas Scores 197.000 On Women’s Empowerment Night
- Razorback Women Set Themselves Up For Big Final Day In SEC Indoor Championships
- “She needs to address this”: Kansans demand Gov. Kelly speak at next unemployment protest
- AG Rutledge says skyrocketing energy costs need to be investigated