OSCEOLA, Ark. (KARK) -- Arkansans Steve Smith and his son Lance Smith, two victims of the Branson duck boat tragedy, will be laid to rest this week.
Visitation and funeral services will be held for Steve and Lance Smith at the Osceola Church of Christ.
The Osceola Church of Christ announced on their Facebook page today the days and times of their funeral services:
Tuesday Visitation 5-9 p.m.
Wednesday Visitation 12 -2 p.m.
Wednesday Funeral 2 p.m.
Graveside at the Mississippi County Memorial Gardens
Steve and Lance Smith were both active members of Osceola Church of Christ. Steve Smith was a deacon at the church and Lance Smith was baptized there last year. Many people in the community who knew them, say they lived their lives serving others.
Osceola Church of Christ is setting up a memorial scholarship in Steve and Lance Smith's honor. The church is accepting donations. To donate make checks or money orders out to the "Lance and Steve Smith Excellence of Character Memorial Scholarship Fund." Donations can be sent to 105 South Marjorie Street, Osceola, Arkansas 72370.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - This was the year Florida's Democrats spoke…
TOKYO (AP) - Asian shares were mostly higher Monday after a buying…
SAN ANTONIO (AP) - Finally faced with "the real NBA," the Golden…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Bloomberg donates 'unprecedented' $1.8B to Johns Hopkins
- Man who fled Texas during 2008 murder trial caught in Mexico
- Migrants get cool reception in Mexican border town
- Explosion at Idaho hazardous waste site kills 1, injures 3