FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Northwest Arkansans can get paid for participating in a COVID-19 study.
Now-Diagnostics is asking Washington and Benton County residents to participate in its new COVID-19 diagnostic tests.
Now-Diagnostics is sponsoring a clinical study collecting saliva to develop one antigen and one antibody COVID-19 diagnostics test.
The study will collect samples of saliva from qualified people.
People ages 18 and older who have tested positive for COVID-19 or tested negative in the last six days may participate.
A copy of your test report is required.
Participants get paid up to $50.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-966-4530 to schedule an appointment.
- KJ Jefferson, Sam Pittman Impressed with WRs
- WATCH: Pittman, Jefferson, and Pool talk Saturday’s scrimmage and fall camp progress
- What you need to know about Salman Rushdie and the fatwa against him
- Buying a car out of state? Here’s what you should know
- Used car prices rise in July; Demand remains high for fuel-efficient vehicles