FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Northwest Arkansans can get paid for participating in a COVID-19 study.
Now-Diagnostics is asking Washington and Benton County residents to participate in its new COVID-19 diagnostic tests.
Now-Diagnostics is sponsoring a clinical study collecting saliva to develop one antigen and one antibody COVID-19 diagnostics test.
The study will collect samples of saliva from qualified people.
People ages 18 and older who have tested positive for COVID-19 or tested negative in the last six days may participate.
A copy of your test report is required.
Participants get paid up to $50.
Email email@example.com or call 844-966-4530 to schedule an appointment.
- Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested at New York-Canada border
- Hope woman missing, police asking for community help
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Video shows woman attacking members of California tribe protesting border wall
- Little Rock mom says daughter saved family from fire when smoke alarms stayed silent