FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Northwest Arkansans can get paid for participating in a COVID-19 study.
Now-Diagnostics is asking Washington and Benton County residents to participate in its new COVID-19 diagnostic tests.
Now-Diagnostics is sponsoring a clinical study collecting saliva to develop one antigen and one antibody COVID-19 diagnostics test.
The study will collect samples of saliva from qualified people.
People ages 18 and older who have tested positive for COVID-19 or tested negative in the last six days may participate.
A copy of your test report is required.
Participants get paid up to $50.
Email email@example.com or call 844-966-4530 to schedule an appointment.
- Sixth victim in York County mass shooting, Robert Shook, has died
- 17-year-old Florida girl electrocuted after stepping on downed power line while trying to escape burning car
- Unusual treatment shows promise for kids with brain tumors
- Las Vegas pushes to become first to ban ornamental grass
- First supermoon of 2021: See the Pink Moon light up the night sky this month