SPRINGDALE, Ark. (KNWA) -- One of the largest consignment sales in the area is set to kick off Saturday in Springdale.
Rhea Lana's is reselling children's clothing, toys, furniture and much more under one roof at 1105 N. Old Missouri Road.
Those behind the event say it's a way for families to help other families by offering affordable items for kids.
"It's a great way for families to come and they can sell their items and they can use that money to pay for the clothing they want for their child as they grow out of their clothing," said Claudia Rozell, Rhea Lana's social media administrator/manager. "And then also at the end of the sale, they can choose to donate their items and those donations go to our local foster families."
The event will be open to the public starting this Sunday at noon and runs through Thursday, Sept. 13.
For more information on Rhea Lana's, click here.
MANILA, Philippines (AP) - Chinese President Xi Jinping said Tuesday…
If you're starting to think about retiring, you may not realize…
NEW YORK (AP) - The latest on developments in financial markets (all…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Sheriff: Wildfire death toll rises to 79
- Rain could hamper search for victims of California wildfire
- Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters
- Rams honor firefighters, police for recent heroic actions