FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA) — The Clinton House Museum is partnering with the Fayetteville Ale Trail to host six ‘History Happy Hours’ in 2020, highlighting Fayetteville history and local craft beers.
Each event will feature a different theme and local brewery, according to a release from the museum on Monday.
The happy hours will be held on Tuesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the following dates:
- March 17: Shamrocks and Shenanigans
- May 12: Back to Block Street
- July 7: Votes for Women
- Sept. 15: Bicycles, Brews and BBQ
- Oct. 13: “I Do” Party Like It’s 1975
- Dec. 15: Sign of the Times Exhibit Opening
Tickets will be $10 at the door ($5 for those under 30) and will include one History Happy Hour pint glass, two beers, non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, and music.