FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA) — HogTown, a brand new pregame event for Razorback fans, will kick off on Saturday in Fayetteville.
The event will transform Maple Street just north of Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium between Razorback Road and Stadium Drive into a ‘street festival mecca’ on game days, according to a press release by Razorback Communications.
The free event will begin four hours prior to each home game and conclude 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
The university says there’s something for everyone, including:
- Free for fans of all ages. No game ticket required.
- Beer Garden Happy Hour Specials include: $5 16oz. drafts and $5 Spiked Seltzers. *must be 21+ with a valid ID*
- Interact with the greatest live mascot in college sports, Tusk V, plus enjoy a pep rally featuring the Razorback Spirit Squads, Mascots and Marching Band.
- Entertainment options including inflatables, a balloon twister, caricature artist, face painter and photo booth.
- Enjoy live games across the nation on a giant jumbotron.
- Experience interactive corporate partner activations.
- Shop for exclusively licensed merchandise offered by Hog Heaven, the official team store of Razorback Athletics
Food will be available from the following vendors:
- BeaverTails: Deliciously addictive, whole-wheat Canadian pastries served hot with your choice of delectable toppings.
- Catering Unlimited: Mouthwatering burgers, pulled pork nachos and BBQ – a fan favorite at Baum-Walker Stadium.
- Flavorful Kettle Corn: Hand crafted, freshly popped kettle corn.
- Funktown BBQ: Melt in your mouth smoked meats, sandwiches, fries, nachos and scratch-made sides.
- Hellman’s: Mini sliders that package big flavor.
- Jarabes Tapatío: Shaved ice served with natural fruit syrup from Mexico.
- Kona Ice: Shaved ice served with variety of colorful flavors.
- Pedal Pops: Serving up all natural frozen fruit pops.
- The Galley Comfort Food & Catering: Bringing hot dogs, specialty nachos, turkey legs & BBQ to a whole new level.
- Three Cents an Acre: Must have po’boys, jambalaya, mac-n-cheese, shrimp and grits, fried seafood and chicken baskets plus beignets.
- Wicked Wood Fired Pizza: Presents the best in wood fired pizza & breadsticks.
The Hogtown festival schedule of events is as follows:
- 11 a.m. – HogTown Opens
- Noon – JukeBoxx performs live on the iHeartRadio Music Stage
- 12:20 p.m. – Razorback Marching Band Parade
- 12:30 p.m. – Hog Walk
- 1 p.m. – Pep Rally at the iHeartRadio Music Stage
- 1:15 p.m. – Razorback Swimming and Diving team autograph session
- 1:30 p.m. – HogTown closes
For more information on Arkansas football, follow @RazorbackFB on Twitter.