(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Some Arkansas regions may enter Phase Two before others, governor says
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings
- US senators: Can colleges reopen safely?
- Governor encouraged by COVID-19 positivity rate
- First Arkansas Razorback student-athlete with COVID-19