(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Coffee Mate to release line of coffee-flavored creamers
- LIVE: Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol
- 89-year-old pizza delivery man gets $12,000 from Tik Tok fans
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter for trial in Wisconsin