The United Way of Northwest Arkansas will be connecting over 400 volunteers in Northwest Arkansas with over 18 nonprofit organizations this Friday, April 26.
It is one of the largest one-day volunteer efforts of the year.
Live United Day volunteer projects will begin at 8 a.m. Projects include outdoor maintenance, organization and beautification, planting flowers and working on gardens, and inside “spring cleaning” and painting.
Projects are located in Bentonville, Fayetteville, Huntsville, Rogers, Siloam Springs, and Springdale. The project timeframes usually last between 4-6 hours and the projects range in size from teams of three volunteers to teams of 50 volunteers.
Teams will consist of volunteers from companies across NWA.
Volunteers are an important resource to community organizations and the ability for people to work willingly together for the betterment of their community.
Below are the Live United volunteer sites and companies volunteering:
– Compassion House –> JB Hunt and JV Manufacturing
– Donald W. Reynolds Boys & Girls Club of Fayetteville –> Pinnacle Foods/Ball Metalpack
– Teen Action and Support Center –> Zebra Technologies
– Havenwood –> Signature Bank of Arkansas
– Boys & Girls Club of Benton County- Bentonville Location –> Walmart Health and Wellness Release Team
– Boys & Girls Club of Benton County- Rogers Location –> Walmart US Finance and Bank of America
– Boys & Girls Club of Benton County- Bella Vista Location –> Walmart US Finance
– Family Network –> Harps Food Stores, Inc.
– Apple Seed, Inc. –> KNWA & FOX24
– Boys & Girls Club of Western Benton County –> ARVEST Siloam Springs and La-Z-Boy
– Girl Scouts – Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas –> AT&T of NWA
– Sunshine School & Development Center –> Walmart Hardlines Category Space & Modular Development
– Legal Aid –> ARVEST Springdale
– Children’s Advocacy Center –> Kimberly-Clark
– TriCycle Farms –> Walmart Internal Audit
– NWA Women’s Shelter –> CEI Engineering
– Prism Education Center –> First Security Bank
– Loyd’s Little Land –> The Mars Agency