FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — A local church is bringing cities together to benefit their local food pantries.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is holding a food drive at each of their Northwest Arkansas locations to make sure families in the area don’t go hungry.
Melinda Turnbull, who is helping with the drive, said the process is easy and contact-free.
“All they gotta do is drive by and we’ll pop the trunk and we’ll come pick up their food and put it all on the table and we’ll deliver it all on Monday,” Turnbull said.
If you missed out today, the church is holding one tomorrow from 9 a.m. to noon at each of their locations in Bentonville, Centerton, and Bella Vista.
- The Latest: Experts, citizens decry federal executions during press conference
- United Way of Northwest Arkansas Fill the Bus Event going 100 percent virtual
- Man, 30, who thought coronavirus was hoax dies after attending ‘COVID party,’ doctor says
- Remaining Needs in Arkansas’ Class of 2021
- Florida woman takes job as nursing home dishwasher to be close to husband with Alzheimer’s