Multiple Crews Respond to Shed Fire in Fayetteville


FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA) — A shed fire near West Fork caused a home owner quite a scare.

It happened off of Cato Springs road just before 8 p.m. on Saturday in Fayetteville.

The owner of the home layed coals from a fireplace near the shed, thinking that the embers were completely out.

After looking out the window an hour later, the building was fully engulfed.

Fayetteville and West Fork Fire Departments were able to put out the fire just before 9 p.m.

No one was injured in the fire. 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video

Local News Video


More Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Mega Millions & Powerball Numbers