PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Flu rate drops dramatically due to COVID-19 precautions
- Twin suicide bombings rock central Baghdad, at least 32 dead
- Asylum-seekers urged to ‘stay in place’ pending new guidance from White House
- Randy Parton, musician and brother to Dolly Parton, dies at 67
- State Farm College Baseball Showdown Features Nation’s Top Teams at Globe Life Field, February 19-21