(CNN) — The CDC has released new preliminary data about the impact of the current flu season.
The agency estimates that — between October and the end of January — there were between 19-and 26-million flu-related illnesses in the US and up to 25,000 deaths.
The CDC has a couple of warnings about this data.
It’s preliminary and there may be even more cases.
Also, these are estimated ranges that were calculated using weekly surveillance data along with data from prior seasons.
- Who’s a hypocrite? GOP, Dems debate past comments on court
- Goats spotted on I-49 bridge near Fayetteville euthanized
- Senator Tom Cotton takes self out of Supreme Court Justice running
- Unique stone found in Washington County
- Trump’s Supreme Court front-runner hailed by right, feared by left