TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 7 p.m. (CT) on KNWA.
- Video: Florida police laugh about shooting rubber bullets
- Vanilla Ice to hold July 4th concert in Texas despite rising coronavirus cases
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Trump says he looks like Lone Ranger in a mask and likes it
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen