FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- Jacksonville woman killed, child injured in North Little Rock accident Wednesday morning
- Arkansas Poll reveals economy is still a major concern for voters
- Trooper awarded for helping abused boy who had been handcuffed to bed
- Rankings: Which states don’t bother to vote
- LIVE TODAY: It could be a scary Halloween for some SEC teams