(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- Alabama man is walking 1,000 miles to Minnesota and wants others to join him
- Nation’s streets calmest in days, pockets of violence continue
- At least 11 killed during US protests over the death of George Floyd, many of them black
- Police shove, make AP journalists stop covering protest
- False claims of antifa protesters plague small U.S. cities