KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least two person Wednesday morning after a police pursuit ended in a crash just on the edge of the parade crowd.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
FOX4 is monitoring the situation very closely.
- Can my employer legally ask if I received the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Dream Team: Olympic shot put hopeful coached by wife
- Data breach reveals US police, public officials donated to Kenosha shooting suspect
- Biden speeds refugee admissions but doesn’t lift Trump cap
- Vaccination clinic held at both Bentonville high schools for students 16+