KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least two person Wednesday morning after a police pursuit ended in a crash just on the edge of the parade crowd.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
FOX4 is monitoring the situation very closely.
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 90 Race
- Views on immigration, border wall set New Mexico congressional candidates apart
- Tips to ensure your absentee ballot counts this election season
- Centerton Fraternal Order of Police holds Halloween parade