NORTHWEST ARKANSAS (KNWA/KFTA) — Several restaurants in Northwest Arkansas are offering free and discounted food for Veterans Day.
This list will be updated periodically.
- Torchy’s Tacos: special Veterans Day menu
Choice of One (1) Damn Good Taco and a drink:
Chicken Fajita: Marinated and grilled chicken breast, grilled onions and peppers, pico de gallo and cheddar jack cheese with tomatillo sauce on your choice of tortilla.
Beef Fajita: Marinated and grilled beef, grilled onions and peppers, pico de gallo and cheddar jack cheese with roja sauce on your choice of tortilla.
Trailer Park: Fried chicken, green chiles, lettuce, pico de gallo and cheddar jack cheese with poblano sauce on a flour tortilla.
Trailer Park — Trashy: Take off the lettuce and add queso!
Fried Avocado: Fried avocados, refried pinto beans, pico de gallo, lettuce and cheddar jack cheese with poblano sauce on a corn tortilla.
- Red Lobster: Veterans, active-duty military, and reservists can get a free appetizer or dessert from a select menu with a valid military ID on 11/11.
- Chili’s in Poteau: Veterans and active military can get a free meal from a select menu.
Choices: Cajun Chicken Pasta, Just Bacon Burger, Chicken Bacon Ran Quesadillas, and more. All-day 11/11 from 10:45 a.m. to 10 p.m at 4103 N Broadway St.
- Dickey’s: From 11/9- 11/15, when guests make a purchase through dickeys.com or the Dickey’s App, they can add one, five, or 10 pulled pork classic Sandwiches to be delivered to local Veteran organizations. The Dickey family has pledged to match every sandwich donated to double the efforts to feed Veterans. On 11/11, veterans can get a free pulled pork classic sandwich.
- Golden Corral: Active duty and veterans can get a free meal and beverage card between Nov. 1-30! Military personnel can then redeem their card once for lunch or dinner Monday through Friday from Nov. 1 to May 31.
- Rick’s Bakery: Free drip coffee and a free donut
- Loafin Joe’s: Veterans eat free at all three locations.
- Bliss Cupcake Cafe: Free cupcake